- We invite God into every part of the day
- Full potential reached through challenging academics
- Students are taught to be responsible
- Discipline is based in developmental virtues
- Classrooms are managed with guidance while enabling independence
- Parents can trust that their children are safe and loved
- Everyone is welcoming and kind
- Developing God-given gifts while serving others
If you are looking to register a new student, you may be interested in our FAQ, and:
Bob's Market House Rewards Program
Sacred Heart School is participating in a new rewards program at Bob’s Market House. For every dollar you spend, the school receives one point. Accumulated points can be redeemed for school supplies and equipment. Simply drop your receipt in the canister near the elevator or in the collection basket. We will record your receipt number for you. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact school secretary, Christie LaRussa at 448-6405..
Diocese of Lansing Scholarship
Thank you Bishop Boyea.
K-6th grade students are eligible for $750.00 in grant money. Diocese of Lansing Grant Deadline for 2019-2020 is March 1st.
Thursday, February 14th 6:00-7:00 p.m.
Come for dinner and information about the state of the school and new scholarships. Be a part of our parent input session. Help us by giving your valuable input on how we can better serve your family!
Please see the attached documents to enroll in FACTS and the DOL application.
The Catholic Diocese of Lansing announces Tuition Assistance Program for Kindergarten to 12th grade.
Posted by Catholic Diocese of Lansing on Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Looking to join our school family? Click here to learn more about our school to see if it’s the right fit for you!
Need to find that class registration form or order new uniforms? Click here for everything you’ll need!