Sacred Heart School has been educating the children of Hudson, Mi for 89 years. The tradition of challenging academics that are intertwined with the teaching of the Catholic faith are what makes Sacred Heart School special. The majority of our students will continue to be life-long learners who find academic success after graduating. We are pleased to have many high school valedictorians and top ten graduates on our list of alumni.
- We invite God into every part of the day
- Full potential reached through challenging academics
- Students are taught to be responsible
- Discipline is based in developmental virtues
- Classrooms are managed with guidance while enabling independence
- Parents can trust that their children are safe and loved
- Everyone is welcoming and kind
- Developing God-given gifts while serving others
If you are looking to register a new student, you may be interested in our FAQ, and:
Looking to join our school family? Click here to learn more about our school to see if it’s the right fit for you!
Need to find that class registration form or order new uniforms? Click here for everything you’ll need!