GROW as a disciple of Jesus!
The purpose of your life is to grow continually in intimate relationship with God. The only way to do that is by striving to follow Jesus Christ closely and imitate him. Following Jesus Christ means we must accept his invitation to give him total lordship over everything in our lives and rely on the Holy Spirit to work in and through us at all times.
• PRAY every day
• STUDY the faith
• ENGAGE in parish life
• SERVE others’ needs
Jesus’ final command to his disciples was, “Go and make disciples of all nations.” (Mt 28:19) The true mark of a disciple is that they evangelize! Therefore, we must always strive to share the Good News of Jesus Christ with others.
• PRAY for those who are separated from God
• WITNESS about Jesus
• INVITE them to church
• ACCOMPANY them as they grow
Create your Personal Evangelization Plan. Use these questions to guide you as you Grow+Go:
To Grow as a disciple…
1. PRAY: When in your day will you commit to pray?
2. STUDY: What can you study, read and attend to learn about your faith this week?
3. ENGAGE: How can you become more involved in your parish?
4. SERVE: What can you volunteer to do this month to help those in need?
To Go and evangelize:
1. Ask the Holy Spirit to bring to mind someone in your life who is no longer coming to church. Write the person’s name on a piece of paper and answer these questions:
2. How will you pray for him/her?
3. How can you share your faith with him/her?
4. What could you invite him/her to?
5. How could you accompany him/her?
Sacred Heart Food Fair & Raffle
Saturday, June 2, 2018
5:00 ~ 8:00pm
Mass will be at 4:00pm
Come sample a wide variety of food from local chef celebrities!! Sample tickets are $2 each.
There will kids’ games, photos by Oh’ Snap Photo Booth and music.
Raffle tickets are $5 each or 6 for$25
1st – $1,500.00 2nd – $1,000.00
3rd – $500.00 4th – $250.00
5th – $100.00 6th – 10th – $50.00
If you would like to participate as a chef, please contact Principal Anne Atkin at 517-448-6405.
If you would like additional tickets to sell, please contact Tammy at the Parish office, 517-448-3811.
Please join us for an Open House celebrating Fr. Joe Krupp 20th Anniversary of Ordination
Wednesday, June 13
Sacred Heart Parish Hall
FR. DAN LANNEN, O.S.F. S. will be leaving us at the end of June to become the Chaplain to De Sales University in Allentown, Pennsylvania. Please come and wish him well on Saturday, May 26 following the 430pm Mass.
Light refreshments will be served.